Pay as you ride
- £1 per 20 mins or £24 for hires between 8 & 24 hrs.
- Valid for up to 2 hrs hire across day of purchase.
BikeRider 1 week
- Valid for up to 14 hrs hire across 7 days from day of purchase.
BikeRider 4 week
- Valid for up to 56 hours hire across 28 days from day of purchase.
The pay as you ride tariff will automatically be applied to your account unless you pre-purchase a BikeRider. You can find BikeRiders in the nextbike app under ‘account settings / subscriptions’. Select the BikeRider you want, click and book and you’re ready to go. Once your hours are up, your hires automatically revert to our regular tariff.
Bikerider Terms & Conditions
- We offer 3 different BikeRider tickets: – Daily: valid for up to 2 hours of hire across the day of purchase (£3.50) – 1 week: valid for up to 14 hours of hire across 7 days from the day of purchase (£10) – 4 week: valid for up to 56 hours of hire across 28 days from the day of purchase (£30)
- For all tickets, after hires reach their limit normal tariffs will resume.
- You cannot purchase more than one BikeRider within the same validity period, even if hires reach their limit. For example, if you buy a 4 week ticket and use all 56 hours of hire within the first 20 days, you would either have to wait until after the end of the 28 day validity period to buy a new 4 week ticket, buy an alternative ticket (daily or 1 week) or revert to our normal tariffs.
- BikeRider tickets are only valid for hire of Co Bikes in Exeter.
- No rollover of unused BikeRider minutes to new tickets.
- Only available to purchase via a Co Bikes customer account on the nextbike app.
- If you buy a BikeRider and subsequently hire two Co Bikes using the same account, the BikeRider will only be applied to the first bike hired.
You can rent up to 2 bikes at any one time.
Details of our corporate membership offer will be available in due course.