We know more and more of you are using our Co Bikes for commuting, essential trips and as a great way to exercise whilst remaining socially distant. And, because our bikes are electrically assisted, you’re cycling further and for longer than if you were using a regular bike. So we thought you might appreciate an even better value way of getting around.
Buy a BikeRider & you could save up to 80% on our standard tariff!*
- Valid for up to 2 hours of hire across the day of purchase.
BikeRider 1 week
- Valid for up to 14 hours of hire across 7 days from the day of purchase.
BikeRider 4 week
- Valid for up to 56 hours of hire across 28 days from the day of purchase.
Once you’ve bought your BikeRider, you’re free to use your hours exactly how you choose. For example, your commute to work every day, popping out for some exercise at lunchtime or enjoying a longer cycle at the weekend.
Buying a BikeRider couldn’t be simpler. You’ll find them in the nextbike app under account settings / subscriptions. Simply select the BikeRider you want, click and book and you’re ready to go! Once your hours are up, your hires automatically revert to our regular tariff.
Terms and conditions
- We offer 3 different BikeRider tickets:
– Daily: valid for up to 2 hours of hire across the day of purchase (£3.50)
– 1 week: valid for up to 14 hours of hire across 7 days from the day of purchase (£10)
– 4 week: valid for up to 56 hours of hire across 28 days from the day of purchase (£30)
- For all tickets, after hires reach their limit normal tariffs will resume.
- You cannot purchase more than one BikeRider within the same validity period, even if hires reach their limit. For example, if you buy a 4 week ticket and use all 56 hours of hire within the first 20 days, you would either have to wait until after the end of the 28 day validity period to buy a new 4 week ticket, buy an alternative ticket (daily or 1 week) or revert to our normal tariffs.
- BikeRider tickets are only valid for hire of Co Bikes in Exeter.
- No rollover of unused BikeRider minutes to new tickets.
- Only available to purchase via a Co Bikes customer account on the nextbike app.
- If you buy a BikeRider and subsequently hire two Co Bikes using the same account, the BikeRider will only be applied to the first bike hired.
*Based on cost of 4 week BikeRider compared to paying for 56 hours of Co Bikes hire at our standard tariff.