BikeRider Terms and conditions
In addition to our pay as you rider tariff of £1.50 per 15 mins, we also offer 3 BikeRider minutes bundle options.
- 50 minutes for £4
- 150 for £10
- 400 for £20
These can be bought by anyone with an active Co Bikes / nextbike account.
In addition, we also offer a Corporate BikeRider 600 minutes bundle for £25. This is exclusively available to employees of registered companies. Find out more.
- You can only buy one of each bundle type in a 24 hour period. For example, if you buy a 50 bundle at 12.34 on a Monday, you would not be able to purchase another 50 bundle until 12.35 on the following day. This means that, if you use up all of your inclusive bundle minutes within the 24 hour period, you will either revert to our standard tariff or will need to buy an alternative bundle.
- However, if you do not use all of your inclusive bundle minutes within that 24 hour period, they are rolled over each day until such time they have been used.
- For all bundles, after inclusive minutes are used up, normal tariffs will resume.
- Minutes can be used at any time.
- BikeRider minutes bundles are only valid for hire of Co Bikes in Exeter and Falmouth.
- Only available to purchase via a Co Bikes customer account on the nextbike app.
- If you buy a BikeRider minutes bundle and subsequently hire two Co Bikes using the same account, the BikeRider minutes bundle will only be applied to the first bike hired.
- NB your hire continues when the Co Bike is within ‘PARK’ mode.